Health Care Provider Representation In New Jersey and New York City
The Law Office of Deniza Gertsberg provides comprehensive client-focused legal services to healthcare providers in New Jersey and New York City areas. We are a one legal stop for healthcare providers. While you take exceptional care of your patients, we take exceptional care of your legal needs.
Our firm represents healthcare providers in compliance matters, investigations, audits, and professional license defense. We assist providers with enrollment and revalidation issues, as well as commercial litigation and real estate matters.
We advise medical professionals with employment contract matters and general business concerns, such as starting a new medical practice or pharmacy. We also advise healthcare providers with respect to hospital and insurance contracts and billing disputes, as well as other professional matters.
Services for Healthcare Businesses and Professionals
Our law firm represents healthcare providers in these and other matters. We also act as general counsel for small to medium-sized health care providers and are available on retainer.
We represent a wide range of healthcare providers, including, but not limited to:
- Ambulatory care facilities
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Diagnostic testing facilities
- Durable medical equipment suppliers
- Healthcare professionals
- Healthcare group practices
- Healthcare laboratories and facilities
- Healthcare marketing companies
- Home health agencies
- Home health aides
- Partnerships, LLPs and LLCs
- Medical and surgical equipment vendors
- Medical billing companies
- Medical directors
- Medical staffing agencies
- Medical transportation providers
- Nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Pharmacies and pharmacists
- Physician practice management companies
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Professional corporations
- Speech language pathologists
We also assist other attorneys who seek experienced healthcare law counsel.
To speak with an attorney who has extensive experience with New Jersey and New York healthcare matters, call our office at 732-637-9540 or use our contact form to send us your inquiry.